1st platform Studiotrade at euro-scene Leipzig
- euro-scene Leipzig und 4fürTANZ
In cooperation with 4fürTanz e.V., euro-scene Leipzig shows the dynamics and innovative power of the independent dance scene in Europe in short performances, pitches and presentations.
The STUDIOTRADE exchange and cooperation network was launched in 2010. The aim is to facilitate the exchange of studio space and infrastructure for choreographers, producers and dance organizations for research and creation abroad, and for the discovery of new markets and contexts.
4fürTANZ e.V. is a platform for the independent dance scene in Leipzig organized by local dance professionals.
- Charlie Fouchier (Leipzig)
- Clara Sjölin (Leipzig)
- Compagnie Humaine (Nizza-Cannes, Frankreich)
- Dansverstaed (Reykjavik, Island)
- Jone San Martin (San Sebastian/Berlin) & Ildikó Tóth (Leipzig)
- Marie Gourdain, winner of the International Caroline Neuber Fellowship of the City of Leipzig 2020/21 (Prague, Czech Republic + Lyon, France)
- Silke Z. / Résistdance (Cologne)
- Vilnius city dance theatre Low Air (Vilnius, Litauen)
free entrance Unfortunately, the studio is not barrier-free. Attention: The 2G rule applies to these events.
With the kind support of the Institut français and the French Ministry of Culture and Communication / DGCA.
31th Festival Year